Prairie State’s Leadership team has dozens of years experience specifically in our industry. Aside from operating our own stores, Ken and Rick have both acted as consultants to Oil Companies, Dealers, Bay Operations, Car Washes and Buying Clubs. Below is a partial list of Operational Services we have provided to our customers:
- Benchmarking of dealer sites against our retail operations to identify
expense reductions and develop profit margin opportunities.
- Store Point of Sale (POS) system and back office software consultation to identify best platform for individual dealer.
- Hands-on training both on-site or at our stores to teach
personnel how to utilize business systems and processes.
- Theft prevention coaching including security system consultation and camera placement.
- Car wash consulting including supplier identification, wash package development, equipment analysis, pricing, etc.
- Strategic Partnerships with key suppliers to reduce expenses for goods or services
- Area competitor strength and weakness assessments to develop new marketing plan or profit opportunities
- Website development
- Phone application development
- Merchandising assistance and product placement
- Customer appreciation events
There are many other projects undertaken by Prairie State on behalf of our customers, all at no cost to our customers. Is there something you’ve been considering? Please contact us
to find out how Prairie State can work with you!